BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
jean n.
Davenport , FL
Received this in a limited edition set and love it. the smell isn't to strong, no greasy residue . and the small tins fit perfect in a travel bag or purse .
Rin F.
Gainesville, FL
I can't stand my face until I put my Nivea Cream on! Ive loved it since high school and will never stop loving it, it's my one and only holy grail product.
Sophia M.
This is too creamy to use on my face without tugging on it, and on my hands I just feel like it's too creamy still. I'm not a fan of the scent either sorry!
Merlyn C.
Clover, SC
Esta es la crema clasica de nivea, la cual es un excelente producto, todos los productos de nivea son muy buenos, de calidad, los cuales recomiendo siempre.
Jessica W.
Independence, MO
My husband uses this product. It is very good. It has an extremely enticing aroma and it lasts for hours. He loves it. And as long as he's happy, I'm happy.
Mari L.
Lenexa, KS
If you have dry skin during the cold/winter months, Nivea Moisturizing Creme is the best. A little goes a long way, so, you really get a bang for your buck!
Laura A.
Very thick. Feel like I need to use a ton of it to feel a difference. Love the size of the packaging though! It fits perfectly in my coat pocket or my purse.
Larissa S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is great, smells good and leaves your skin nourished. Also unscented nivea for sensitive skin. Been using this since I was a little girl every winter.
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX
Yo nuca eh probado este producto pero si conosco a varias personas que siempre la usan y por lo que eh visto esta bien la textura qur tiene y huele increible
Shola W.
San Diego, CA
This is a great moisturizer. The small size makes it very convenient! I normally use it as a hand cream or as a back up if I forget to apply lotion at home!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.