BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Diana S.
This cream moisturizers your body really good, I recommend anyone who has rough/dry skin. I don't really like the smell of it but other than its all good :)
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX
Yo nuca eh probado este producto pero si conosco a varias personas que siempre la usan y por lo que eh visto esta bien la textura qur tiene y huele increible
Tyra B.
I love this product. It is very soft and smooth. I love how it feels on my skin. I like that it is small which is good for travel and putting in your purse.
Ashley E.
Huntsville, AL
Very moisturizing and thick cream to my arms and legs. Works exceptionally well for hands as well. It gets in all the cracks and everything between fingers.
Maria C.
Bronx, NY
I've been using Nivea Moisturizing creme since I was a young woman. It smells wonderful and moisturizes my skin, especially when it dries up in the Summer.
Kennedy S.
My hands get REALLY dry at work during the winter and this has been a life saver! It is so thick and moisturizing. It also has a light, non-offensiive scent.
Allison J.
This product is absolutely amazing and soo helpful! This makes my skin super soft and hydrated. It's the perfect size to keep in your bag and carry it around
Laura A.
Very thick. Feel like I need to use a ton of it to feel a difference. Love the size of the packaging though! It fits perfectly in my coat pocket or my purse.
Sandra T.
I love nivea products and the travel sizes are great to keep in your purse or something! I have tried many Nivea products and they are very good for dry skin
Wiktoria B.
This is a great moisturizer, would not recommend for people with very oily skin. It is great if you have very dry skin. I love using it in the winter.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.