BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Keana B.
This cream is extremely helpful in healing dry and rough skin and also it is not too thick or leaves a greasy residue on the skin once it has been massaged in.
Allison K.
This cream is so moisturizing!!! Love this product and have purchased it countless amount of times. I love to use it in the morning right before I do my makeup
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
This actually isnt too bad, it smells nice, not bad. I enjoy it, nice fair, light and not at all gross or a rip off.
Never fails, simple, and great for any man
Christie N.
San Antonio, TX
I don't use this creme too much but it was very affordable at CVS. I don't have all over dry skin but I do have dry patches and it does help from time to time.
Johana O.
I love this cream for my face. I leaves it soft and hydrated my skin. I really would recommend this cream as a cream before any makeup routine. It smells good.
Sabrina D.
San Antonio, TX
I love how thick it is ,I love to put it on all over head to toe when I get out of the shower or bath , go to sleep with it and wake up super soft:):):):):):)
Kourtney B.
Nivea is great for people of all skin types, even those with sensitive skin. Plus, they don't add lots of scents so you aren't overwhelmed with smelly lotion!
Carol M.
I absolutely did not like this. It is way too thick and leaves a greasy slick feeling on your skin. The scent is not bad but I can't stand how greasy it feels.
Andrés M.
Miami
This product I really like this cream I use almost every day and also it smells very good and my brothers also use and adore it as I recommend this cream a lot
Victoria S.
Central Falls, RI
Works great om dry cracked skin. It's definitely a life saver in the winter. I discovered this at a hotel shop fell in love and have been using it ever since.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.