BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
May T.
Chattanooga, TN
This is a great product, it has such a thick consistency and a great formula, and it moisturizers the skin so nicely. I use it daily! Especially in the winter.
Sonia P.
Deland, Fl
I had cracked peeled hands they felt horrible this is a great consistensy and it stays moisturized all day and i will buy it eveytime i go to my local walmart
Andrés M.
Miami
This product I really like this cream I use almost every day and also it smells very good and my brothers also use and adore it as I recommend this cream a lot
Teri G.
Saint Joseph, MI
This is a product that I can not live without. I get extremely dry hands and elbows that crack year round. This product moisturizes and helps sooth the pain.
Kaila E.
I Love Using This Specific Cream On My Cuticles & Directly Under My Eyes. It Smells Amazing & Has A Cooling Sensation That Leaves Me Feeling Refreshed & Awake.
Kyra A.
Dumfries, VA
I use this when my hands are feeling dry and this works very good and its very thick and creamy!!!! I love using this in the winter time when my hands get dry
Kourtney B.
Nivea is great for people of all skin types, even those with sensitive skin. Plus, they don't add lots of scents so you aren't overwhelmed with smelly lotion!
Essence L.
N Bethesda, MD
Nivea is my favorite moisturizer! I love it so much because it lasts and it works very well! It's creamy and it doesn't smell too strong which I love as well.
Lesley V.
Works amazing for people with eczema . Also you can apply it on your face without any reactions . Has a plesant smell. It keeps you moisturized all day long !
Maria D.
This is a great moisturizer but I'm not fond of it too much because the scent to me smells weird. Maybe it's just me tho. And I feel like it rubs off quickly.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.