BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Melinda G.
Wichita, KS
I have two of these one I keep on my makeup table and one in my makeup bag in my purse. I wash dishes at work daily and this keeps my hands hydrated on the go
Andrés M.
Miami
This product I really like this cream I use almost every day and also it smells very good and my brothers also use and adore it as I recommend this cream a lot
Dani Y.
Lincolnton, NC
I have super dry skin and I love this! It's very thick but really soaks in my skin. It does take a little while to dry but it's worth it. It smells great too!
Keana B.
This cream is extremely helpful in healing dry and rough skin and also it is not too thick or leaves a greasy residue on the skin once it has been massaged in.
Cassandra H.
I am absolutely in love with this hand cream! My hands often begin to get dry around my nail beds, and this is the only cream that I have found to work for me.
Johana O.
I love this cream for my face. I leaves it soft and hydrated my skin. I really would recommend this cream as a cream before any makeup routine. It smells good.
Cristaly R.
DeLand , FL
I love these things <3. they are travel size friendly, cheap, creamy/moisterizing, has a lot of flavor cents to choose. you can find them in walmart,cvs,target.
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
This actually isnt too bad, it smells nice, not bad. I enjoy it, nice fair, light and not at all gross or a rip off.
Never fails, simple, and great for any man
Essence L.
N Bethesda, MD
Nivea is my favorite moisturizer! I love it so much because it lasts and it works very well! It's creamy and it doesn't smell too strong which I love as well.
May T.
Chattanooga, TN
This is a great product, it has such a thick consistency and a great formula, and it moisturizers the skin so nicely. I use it daily! Especially in the winter.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.