BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
This is great for a stocking stuffer for your husband. Living in Michigan my hubby's hands get so cold in the winter months. Great price point and made for men!
Elle M.
Arlington, TX
This is a great product it is thick and you can use just a bit and it will get the job done! I take it with me on the airplane to keep my hands from drying out!
Paola R.
This product has an amazing texture to it. It leaves ur face very moisturized and nice. At the end ur face looks very shiny and clean. Love this project so far!
Brittnay M.
Halifax, PA
I love this stuff so much. it has so many uses and really makes my skin super soft. i also love the soft scent it has, as most strong scents give me a headache.
Rebecca W.
Fremont, CA
It's very thick and doesn't absorb well. Also it separated into a weird texture once I rubbed it into my skin. Not good if you're sensitive to frangrances too.
Pierrette M.
Both me and my bf use Nivea and it's done wonders for us both. This is a great moisturizer, it absorbs great into skin and it keeps your face hydrated all day.
Kari P.
Des Moines, IA
This hand creme is definitely creamy and thick! It's got a great consistency! The smell is a whole other story, though. I highly dislike the smell of this stuff
Ally S.
Columbus, OH
I think everyone already knows that Nivea is the go-to brand for skincare, & the moisturizing creme is no different. It lasts all day & night without drying up.
Blanca D.
N Hollywood, CA
Very thick. This is my moms go to but it's a little too heavy for me. I will say she has super sensitive skin and she has no reactions to this. Oldie but goodie
Hatsumi I.
There is no other cream that I like better than this one! I use it everyday and I love how hydrated my skin looks, and not only that but it feels super smooth!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.