BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Yessica A.
Best lotion ever for dry skin. I use it everday leaving my skin so hydrated and soft. It smells so good. You only need to apply a little on skin to notice the diffrence. I highly recommend buying this product. I would never trade this product for any other lotion product.
Barbara J.
This cream by Nivea is the greatest cream I have ever stumbled upon. I fell in love with it the moment I tried it on because it does an incredible job for multiple purposes. It worked a charm on my dry skin around my elbows and ankles. Also, I tend to wear a lot of mascara,eyeliner and eye shadow which runs down to my cheekbones in the shower so when I come out I just quickly apply the cream; rub it off and the makeup is gone. This cream also works splendidly as a moisturizer and makes the skin go very smooth.
Gabrielle R.
Perfect lotion for when your on the go. Fits right into my makeup bag. Moisturizes my skin without feeling greasy.  A little goes a long way.  Affordable option to expensive hand creams.  Doesn't cause irritation like most lotion's.  I recommend this as a purse most have.
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
A good moisturizer can be found in trial size as well for those who want to try out the product. Does not leave a greasy feel and has a bearable scent Many be used both on the body as well as the face. I need to be applied at least twice daily. Will buy again and is apart of my vanity table..
Alicia S.
Wilmington, DE
I use this product every night as an eye creme. It's the only thing that will give my skin intense moisture without causing breakouts that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg. Solid product in the winter for any type of dry skin also. Typically I'll purchase the 99 cent time, which last me for months.
Kristen S.
Perry, FL
This was suggested as a dupe for a very expensive moisturizing cream used by Kim Kardashian! I bought it at Walmart for a fraction of the price. It is a thick but creamy consistency and doesn't leave a residue on your skin!
Cynthia M.
tulsa
This cream is the best. Every tho it makes your face a little bit to shiny that is the only thing I don’t but I would really recommend anyone I have always put it in my life since I was little. Byeeee thank for reading this
Molly S.
Brooklyn, NY
This cream is excellent for completely hydrating and moisturizing the skin. It's very heavy and thick so I don't like to use it under makeup but, it's perfect to use overnight for soft moisturized skin. It has a cooling effect when applied and has no noticeable scent. I would definitely repurchase.
Sabrina Q.
Fallbrook, Ca
I've used this stuff growing up. It moisturizers well since the lotion is very thick. I use it on my face after I shower and before I put my makeup on and I also use it to remove eye makeup that won't budge. Also use it to moisturizer other parts like elbows knees feet placed that get dry easily.
Gianna H.
This creme is something I added to my daily skin routine and it is not a regret! I bought it from my local Walgreens. The creme cleans he skin but might be a little minty on the skin. It was affordable and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a high quality drug store facial creme
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.