BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Jolanta P.
Woodbridge, NJ
This is one of my fav creams...my family uses it to moisturize their faces but I use it for my hands since it is a little to oily for my skin. I love the way it smells!
Onassis Francisco B.
Miami Florida
I love this nivea cream leaves my skin soft and also moisturized I recommend it to everyone....With it I can have my hands soft and without dryness I definitely love this product.
Erica M.
Durham, NC
I love Nivea products i used it one time and was instantly hooked..i love the way it moisturized my skin and how my skin looks after i use it and it does not smell bad
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This one of those classic products that have been around for many years, because they really work. This is great moisturizer for dry skin and also have wonderful smell.
tiffany  p.
Westminster, CA
I have extremely dry & sensitive skin, & this stuff is awesome. it does take a while to sink into your skin but it's totally worth it! a little goes a loooooong way.
FLY 58180 Jaime S.
doral, FL
i love this creme!! even though its hard to use it since its in a cup and not in a bottle, but it leaves the skin sooo soft, plus it isnt pricey and has a really good and natural scent. i use it every time i feel my skin is more dry than normally. if you havent try it yet, you definitely should!
Patricia R.
I am and always will be a fan of Nivea my mother used it on herself growing up and I loved the smell of it. It's a creamy moisturizer that leaves skin feeling silky
Charlee H.
Guyton, GA
I actually use this product for tanning purposes. This creme has a shiny tint to it after application which catches the Rays while also keeping my skin moisturized.
Kassandra L.
San Jacinto, CA
I love this especially because my skin is very dry and not just anything works for my skin but this lotion works amazing and last all day.nivea has done it again!
I do not leave my house without travel Nivea in my purse! Great for dry skin. Apply on face after showering and the next morning my skin looks and feels fabulous!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.