BY NIVEA

Jennifer T.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this religiously and I keep one in my nightstand, one in my purse, one in the diaper bag. I used this on my pregnant tummy and lower back all three last pregnancies.. not one stretch mark!
Regan R.
Allen, TX
This creme is very moisturizing but does leave your skin a little greasy. This product would be great to take on skiing trips and places where your hands can easily crack and dry up due to weather.
Kelsey C.
Bridgewater, MASSACHUSETTS
I like the size of this container, it's easy to store in the car or my purse. Not only that but theres more than enough to last a long time without being costly. It goes on smoothly and works well.
Allison P.
Severn, MD
Really good lotion. I can't use it on my face because it breaks me out and its so thick that I can't really rub it in on my body. But on the hands and feet, it is amazing.
Laura M.
Long Beach, CA
I remember that i use to take one of this creme to middle school and high school with me and carry it in my back back, i love the smell mmm and now my daugther dose the samething i use to do lol
Emily J.
England
I have used this moisturizer for 4 years now and i haven't found another one that can match it's standards. It makes your skin so soft and absorbs well into my skin. A great product if you ask me!
Rachel G.
Greenwood, AR
I recently tried this as a facial moisturizer. Let me tell you, it works wonders! I only put it on at night, and when I wake up, my face is glowing and ready for the day.
Krizza M.
Waterloo, IA
I love nivea products especially this. i use this during winter, i don't have to use too much cause a little goes a long way. This is very effective on moisturizing your skin but that's all it does.
Rhonda C.
Fort Worth, TX
I keep Nivea creme in my purse because it's compact and stays neat. Just a dab goes a long way and you can use it so many ways. I use it on my hands, cuticles, heels, and even to tame flyaways!
Jacquelyn T.
I keep a small jar of this in my purse. I apply it to my hands and elbows as needed. It leaves my skin nice and soft. I like that it doesn't have a perfume scent to it like a lot of lotions have.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.