BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Brenda F.
Pomfret Center, CT
This cream has been used in my family for probably 50 years. My father is 94 and still uses it on his hands and face and feet daily. I love it for extra dry spots after gardeni g and it is also my daily moisturizer.
Makenna K.
Grain Valley, MO
My boyfriend uses this cream and it makes his skin so soft! I love it and I know he loves it too! I would definitely recommend this product for men with dry skin.
Nicole K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I tend to buy a lot of lotions but when I purchased this one. I fell in love with it. I like its light scent and non greasy application. Its easy to carry in any purse or bag. Its application lasts. Love this stuff.
Jordan G.
Tiffin , OH
My hands felt extremely oily after applying this creme! About an hour or two later they were extremely soft but I couldn't stand touching anything in the mean time.
Christian S.
Raleigh, NC
I am a esthtican and I use this as a moisturizer or any skin type! And the good thing is it can alsbe used as a lotion ... moisturizers and lotions are two totally different things but lots of people don't know that.
Melissa J.
Phoenix, AZ
This product does the job for those who work hard and your skin shoes the lack of luster and moisture. But it does have a funky grease smell. Throw some fragrance in that stuff please!
Stephanie Y.
Edmond, OK
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lotion. I have been using Nivea Crème since I was a child. I buy two at a time when I go to the store because I go through it fast. I love the smell and the way it helps my skin. Amazing product!
My mom always used this cream and she sure does not look her age. I have been using this rich moisturizer at night for years as well. I think I look pretty good for my age and people are surprised to know my age.
Shamim A.
United Kingdom
What else can i say its the best Moisturizing Creme,it refreshes my face.I always keep it in my bag where ever i go it is something that always has to be with me.
Xochit C.
Pflugerville, TX
Very thick! But I love it, I apply it right after I've showered and my skin feels AMAZING right away. I wish the scent was better but you can't beat the feeling.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.