BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Angela T.
Spokane, WA
I have recently picked up the original and the macadamia one, although I would prefer a stick for easier application I love how this leaves my lips feeling moisturized.
Reesha N.
Springfield, MA
This cream is good for people with extreme dry skin. Its a thick and creamy formula great for people with eczema. However, it is really greasy and sticky. Your clothes literally stick to your skin after. I do not recommend.
Minerva F.
Gretna, LA
Love the thickness of it if you have really dry skin i recommend its soothing and very moisterizing i would use it before bed and whe i wake up before make up its great
Nicole D.
Austin, TX
I keep this little jar in my purse/car/desk. I use it more in the winter for my face and hands. Not a strong scent, very moisturizing. It's the only nivea product I have tried and I love it!
Lupe E.
Stockton , CA
I love using Nivea l like the way it makes my skin feel and it smells good. And this small one is great to keep in my bag for when I forget to put it on at home I know I have one in my bag .
America R.
Troy, NY
I have been using nivea creme my whole life, being that I have very sensitive skin that loves to get dried and iritated. My grandmother used it, so did my mother now me
Jaynee W.
Oakland, CA
I love this stuff! I like to bring this with me on vacation and use it as a body lotion because it's small, so it'll always fit. Plus, it's super moisturizing so it works out when I go to locations with hard water. Love!
Jennifer D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is THE best lotion. I have really dry skin and this is perfect on the go. I recently bought the bigger bottle and I love it just as much. HIGHLY recommended to anyone that has dry skin
Michaela N.
Jonesville, NC
This moisturizer is very good. I use it on my face a lot because I have dry skin. My face stays very moisturized for a long time. I will continue to but the product.
Emily A.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have such dry skin and have looking for a good moisturizer forever and I finally ran across this one! It is amazing! My skin is no longer dry and feels so smooth.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.