BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Elizabeth G.
Horizon City, TX
I love how convenient this is to carry and use. I love how it applies smoothly and not oily to the skin. It's make my skin feel soft and it's so light you forget you applied it
Angela T.
Spokane, WA
I have recently picked up the original and the macadamia one, although I would prefer a stick for easier application I love how this leaves my lips feeling moisturized.
Lupe E.
Stockton , CA
I love using Nivea l like the way it makes my skin feel and it smells good. And this small one is great to keep in my bag for when I forget to put it on at home I know I have one in my bag .
Valarie W.
Phoenix, AZ
I lige in the desert and I need moisture for my hands ! This does the trick and works fantastic!!!! I love the little 99cent tins, perfect for my purse! Great product!
Mackenzie R.
This product is great for the winter time if you get dry skin. A very thick product and a little goes a long way. I also use this for my face and ever since I been doing that, I haven't been breaking out at all. Highly recommended this product, for people who don't mind a thick product and people who have dry skin(:
Michaela N.
Jonesville, NC
This moisturizer is very good. I use it on my face a lot because I have dry skin. My face stays very moisturized for a long time. I will continue to but the product.
Emily A.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have such dry skin and have looking for a good moisturizer forever and I finally ran across this one! It is amazing! My skin is no longer dry and feels so smooth.
Jennifer D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is THE best lotion. I have really dry skin and this is perfect on the go. I recently bought the bigger bottle and I love it just as much. HIGHLY recommended to anyone that has dry skin
Jaynee W.
Oakland, CA
I love this stuff! I like to bring this with me on vacation and use it as a body lotion because it's small, so it'll always fit. Plus, it's super moisturizing so it works out when I go to locations with hard water. Love!
Kim M.
St Petersburg, FL
I really enjoy this product, I like that it's a solid balm instead of a liquid. I am able to keep it in my car without it melting. I also love the scent. It's not heavily scented, it just has a nice clean scent to it.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.