BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Catrice S.
Forrest City, AR
I love this creme. A little goes a long way. I use it on my faces and body. The creme last all day. The packaging is small enough to keep in my purse and desk at work.
Amberly V.
My mom introduced me to this product. In high school I played softball and my skin would get really dry with the sun. After using this product my skin actually felt hydrated and fresh. Definitely moisturizes the skin. Love it!
Esther F.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love this creme. I use this to remove eye makeup all the time it takes everything off! I buy from drug stores and its just a few bucks and lasts a long time!
Jalysa M.
Providence, RI
I have many of these small containers and it's wonderful. My skin is the complete opposite of dry (which can be iffy with creams) BUT a small amount in my palm and I spread it on my face before or with no makeup and it's perf!
Tamara S.
Imperial, CA
I keep a few of these stashed in my work locker, my car, my purse, my desk drawer, and anywhere else I could use them. They moisturize really well, especially on the go.
ty j.
Manhattan, KS
Works great for my cuticules! Better than any other hand cream that i have attempted in the past. I recommend it if you have short nails and bite them. It also is good if you have ashy feet! it smells good has a neutral tone.
Savannah C.
Imperial, CA
I really like these hand creme, but it's super greasy on my skin for about 5 minutes after putting it on. after that, it's great and keeps my skin moisturized for hours.
Megan T.
Portland, OR
Great moisturizer before i go to bed. It leaves my skin soft and smooth when I wake up. It's also nice how cheap it is in comparison to products that do that same thing.
Da S.
Elmont, NY
What else do I have to say? It's smooth, nourishing and inexpensive. I have one in my bag and plan to get some for my make up bag and bathroom...just in case. Makes all the rough stuff go away.
Princess B.
Bay Point, CA
I love how moisturizing this lotion is. I didn't expect much considering how small it is.. but they lotion is just so creamy. It smells really nice on your skin too. I definitely recommend this!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.