BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Savannah C.
Imperial, CA
I really like these hand creme, but it's super greasy on my skin for about 5 minutes after putting it on. after that, it's great and keeps my skin moisturized for hours.
Angie T.
Rochester, NY
I love this for throwing in my purse and using as a hand cream. the only bad thing about it is that this little tin can get damaged if put under too much pressure and the top can easily come off.
Angela Z.
W Lafayette, IN
I grew up with this brand. I have pretty dry skin and right after a shower it helps get my face moisturized for the day. Also, I put a little dab of it on cold soars (when I get them) so it's not as dry. Really works wonders!
Esther F.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love this creme. I use this to remove eye makeup all the time it takes everything off! I buy from drug stores and its just a few bucks and lasts a long time!
Jalysa M.
Providence, RI
I have many of these small containers and it's wonderful. My skin is the complete opposite of dry (which can be iffy with creams) BUT a small amount in my palm and I spread it on my face before or with no makeup and it's perf!
Princess B.
Bay Point, CA
I love how moisturizing this lotion is. I didn't expect much considering how small it is.. but they lotion is just so creamy. It smells really nice on your skin too. I definitely recommend this!
Da S.
Elmont, NY
What else do I have to say? It's smooth, nourishing and inexpensive. I have one in my bag and plan to get some for my make up bag and bathroom...just in case. Makes all the rough stuff go away.
ty j.
Manhattan, KS
Works great for my cuticules! Better than any other hand cream that i have attempted in the past. I recommend it if you have short nails and bite them. It also is good if you have ashy feet! it smells good has a neutral tone.
Amberly V.
My mom introduced me to this product. In high school I played softball and my skin would get really dry with the sun. After using this product my skin actually felt hydrated and fresh. Definitely moisturizes the skin. Love it!
Megan T.
Portland, OR
Great moisturizer before i go to bed. It leaves my skin soft and smooth when I wake up. It's also nice how cheap it is in comparison to products that do that same thing.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.