BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Lulu I.
Dallas, TX
This cream is a bit thick and greasy but it's great for dry skin! I like to use it when winter is here because my skin gets extra dry and Nivea works great! The smell is great!
Dolores F.
Great for hydrating the dry patches on my face but it is too heavy to wear during the day as a moisturizer for my oily combination skin. I'd recommend this as a night creme because of how heavy it is
Jess L.
North Babylon, NY
Excellent hand cream, perfect to keep in the bag. Great size!!!! You can buy it anywhere, CVS, Rite - Aid, Walgreens, Walmart etc. Works great, moisturizers hands quickly !
Ashleigh M.
Littleton, CO
It's a bit greasy I'll admit, but it is hand cream and usually they tend to be on the greasier side. Overall its great for on the go though, with it being small and compact.
Jessica R.
Loveland, OH
This is by far the best hand cream I've ever used. Actually I use it on my feet and elbows too! I have it in the tin (purse), tube (desk) and in the big jar (nightstand)!
Jene C.
I love keeping these in my purse or around the house, but unless you have really dry skin and the time to rub this stuff in, it can be oily. It's much better in the winter or when you're washing your hands where there is hard water.
Irene C.
Milwaukee, WI
Works well for really dry skin, has a mild fragrance, can be found pretty much anywhere, and it is NOT EXPENSIVE. Plus is great for on the go! It is a bit greasy if you have combination or oily skin.
Anastasia K.
Cincinnati, OH
This is apart of my daily face routine. My grandma uses this stuff and it has made her skin gorgeous and age well. Also I have combination skin and it is the only moisturizer that doesn't make me break out or make my skin look oily
Leigh H.
Kingwood, TX
I love this stuff! It is great for my dry skin and it makes my hands feel silky smooth. I use it on my lips in the winter. I have the big tub in my bathroom and the small tin in my purse. I think it is a great product or the price!
s ..
I've been using this product for many years. The smell is nice, and tin fits in a purse easily. The product is creamy, and goes on as white as shown. Takes a bit of rubbing to absorb into the skin otherwise it is a great product.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.