BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Estefania G.
Mckinney, TX
I use this cream for my face it makes it feel soft.
This is the only cream I can use for my face and not feel like its grease just gently apply it to you're face. The best part of it is that its not expensive it really affordable. I would Really recommended.
Pierina C.
Orlando, FL
This is the perfect  lotion. My skin is super dry , so  I apply the product as often as I can. I would say that the cream itself is definitely on the greasy side, so if you don't like that feel, I would avoid this product for sure. Also, I would not advise using this product as a face moisturizer....
Sonya S.
Definitely thicker than a lotion, but not as thick as you would expect a cream to be. Relatively unscented if that is something that would bother you. Not too oily and settles quickly into the skin. I would recommend this if you don't like heavy creams but it's definitely not the most heavy-duty on the market.
Meloni A.
Spokane
Nivea Creme is a good thick moisturizer for severely dry skin. Good for legs, elbows, and feet. A little bit goes a long way. It has a slight medicinal scent and leaves a greasy, tacky after-touch, but this goes away if you give it time. It's very affordable. I always keep a jar of Nivea Creme at my home, would recommend, and will definitely buy again.
Annika R.
Knoxville
I've kept a tub of this in my beauty stash for the past 5 years every since my friend claimed it could get rid of her pimples overnight. This claim was a bit too good to be true but this stuff is still a miracle product. I use it in my brows before I go to bed and on dry patches on both my face and body.
Amanda S.
Williamsburg, VA
Way too thick and it does not absorb! It did not make my skin moisturized and blocked pores. I would not repurchase. Yes it is a good bargain but it did not do what it was supposed to and it smells awful! I do not recommend this product. I suggest cerave SA creme for a similar product that actually works.
Maggie F.
Keyes, CA
My skin is very dry and sensitive due to having eczema.  This Nivea Cream was heavy and thick not to my liking at all however it did make my skin feel soft.  As much as I did not like the feel of this cream that I bought at walmart I will go back to this cream if ever my skin was dry again.
Alyssa M.
Not everybody may love this product but I most certainly do! It is the best during the harsh winter month. It is super intensely moisturizing and lasts for a long time on my skin. Plus it smells good too. I love to buy the mini ones to leave in my purse, such a great product to have on the go!
Veronica C.
Yesss! Totally a product worth buying. Such a cheap price and the feeling on the skin leaves it such a smooth and soft feeling ever! I love it i buy this product every single time i start running low on it. I had a small mini one and then this big huge one in the bathroom and i just absolutely love it!
Barbara J.
This cream by Nivea is the greatest cream I have ever stumbled upon. I fell in love with it the moment I tried it on because it does an incredible job for multiple purposes. It worked a charm on my dry skin around my elbows and ankles. Also, I tend to wear a lot of mascara,eyeliner and eye shadow which runs down to my cheekbones in the shower so when I come out I just quickly apply the cream; rub it off and the makeup is gone. This cream also works splendidly as a moisturizer and makes the skin go very smooth.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.