BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Christina C.
I love all of Nivea's products. I love their moisturizing creme because it is so small that I can keep it in my purse or in the car. I love how it makes my skin so soft! A must have in the winter months!
Evelyn  H.
I have combination skin and while it might make my face oily in the morning it does a great job at moisturizing my skin overnight . I haven't had any breakout so I can live with oily skin in the morning
Leslie O.
Omaha, NE
This product doesn't work well for what its advertized as. I keep it in my bag for when my cuticles start to feel dry. When I tried it on my hands it was very greasy. I prefer when hand creams are this but don't leave an oily feelings.
Sandy B.
Hyattsville, MD
This cream has a wonderful fragrant smell, goes on well, but leaves the greasiest film ever on your skin, due to its high mineral oil content. This is great for travel purpose.
Yesenia E.
Katy, TX
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I adore this cream. It is very thick and rich. I usually apply it once a week and it does a great job!. It maintains my skin looking fresh and healthy.
Lulu I.
Dallas, TX
This cream is a bit thick and greasy but it's great for dry skin! I like to use it when winter is here because my skin gets extra dry and Nivea works great! The smell is great!
Aly G.
Mesa, AZ
I've been using this since a little girl, during winter my skin gets dry & itchy but this helps it like a champ, I always rub it on my feet and thanks to this they're so soft :D
noor e.
Nivea has been an essential in my household for as long as i can remember. its perfect for moisturizing and relieving from dry skin. it also has a really good fresh scent to it.
Hannah H.
The best part about this creme is that its much more heavy duty than your daily moisturizer. If you have really dry patches, this is the product for you! i love to use it on my elbows right before bed!
Jenna L.
This kept my hands soooo moisturized I loved it! I tried so many different brands and this one even has a pocket size I keep in my purse. After washing my hands they often get super dry but this always solved that problem. Would recommend.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.