BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Paola M.
This is the best moisturizer and the presentation is really useful to have in your travel bag. The smell is soft and the moisturizing effect helps with dry skin.
Alli H.
Sublimity, OR
It's ok. You kinda need a lot to cover your whole face and it doesn't come with much product. I like the Benefit skincare WAY more. Even though it's more expensive it's worth it.
Rose G.
San Jose, CA
Really moisturizing, great for dry winter skin. The scent is a little strong, but not unpleasant. It didn't work for my sensitive face skin, but I love it on my feet and hands!
Leslie O.
Omaha, NE
This product doesn't work well for what its advertized as. I keep it in my bag for when my cuticles start to feel dry. When I tried it on my hands it was very greasy. I prefer when hand creams are this but don't leave an oily feelings.
Erika R.
I have this in my bag at all times for random emergencies lol. Has helped a lot in the past. Haven't used it as much now, but I'm sure it's still a great product as it was before
Yesenia E.
Katy, TX
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I adore this cream. It is very thick and rich. I usually apply it once a week and it does a great job!. It maintains my skin looking fresh and healthy.
Tanisha B.
S Chesterfld, VA
My on the go face creme when i got to put makeup on at work,, lol. i love how moisturizing it is. does make me a little oily t the end of the day but most creams do that to me.
Aly G.
Mesa, AZ
I've been using this since a little girl, during winter my skin gets dry & itchy but this helps it like a champ, I always rub it on my feet and thanks to this they're so soft :D
Evelyn  H.
I have combination skin and while it might make my face oily in the morning it does a great job at moisturizing my skin overnight . I haven't had any breakout so I can live with oily skin in the morning
Melody V.
Lavon, TX
I love this creme. Very mosturizing and does not feel sticky or greasy. The only thing I'll use in the colder months when my skins tends to dry out. leaves my skin very soft.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.