BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Alli H.
Sublimity, OR
It's ok. You kinda need a lot to cover your whole face and it doesn't come with much product. I like the Benefit skincare WAY more. Even though it's more expensive it's worth it.
Paola M.
This is the best moisturizer and the presentation is really useful to have in your travel bag. The smell is soft and the moisturizing effect helps with dry skin.
vanessa c.
Great for dry hand emergencies!! I keep one in my purse! However I'm not a huge fan of having to put my fingers into the tin to remove lotion, I'd much rather a tube container that I can simply squeeze out.
Ilene R.
Madera, CA
I have been using this product for about 2 years now & this product really moisturizes your arms,legs , etc. I recommend this creme to use if u want your body moisturized.!!! :)
Kate R.
Louisville, KY
Great product! One of the best cremes and lotions I've used. I have eczema and it keeps my skin soft and moisturizer properly without irritation. Worth the money!
Lourdes G.
This is something my mom has used for ever and I love how smooth a fresh it is... it is thick but not heavy at all ...haven't seen the tub any more but the pump one is great too
Juba J.
Moorhead, MN
I really loved this product. I loved the smell, how it made my skin feel nice and smooth, no joke! I really love this and have purchased it many times, been using it for years!!
Evelyn  H.
I have combination skin and while it might make my face oily in the morning it does a great job at moisturizing my skin overnight . I haven't had any breakout so I can live with oily skin in the morning
Sandy B.
Hyattsville, MD
This cream has a wonderful fragrant smell, goes on well, but leaves the greasiest film ever on your skin, due to its high mineral oil content. This is great for travel purpose.
Erika R.
I have this in my bag at all times for random emergencies lol. Has helped a lot in the past. Haven't used it as much now, but I'm sure it's still a great product as it was before
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.