BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Tuyet T.
Nivea Cream will counteract that concealer-dryness dilemma like nothing else!! Pat it twice under your eyes 10 minutes beforehand - it will sooth, smooth, hydrate and really treat the under eye area (don't put on your lids if they're oily, though!)
Ruby I.
Dublin, OH
I have very dry skin in the winter so it really helps hydrate and protect my skin from the weather. I recommend you use this at night because it is greasy and won't feel too good in the day. Overall I use this product a lot when my skin is dry.
Nhung N.
Oklahoma City, OK
I recently bought the raspberry flavored one at wal-mart and love everything about since then. it's so convenient and good for you! my lips are certainly on it's path to perfection.
Sarah S.
Just finished a tub of this, I used it on my legs after shaving in the shower and it made my legs feel that much softer. I like the consistency, the thick and creamy texture is what I look for in a body lotion.
Dellissa H.
Trinidad and Tobago
Where I'm from in the we have the wet and dry season. In the dry season my skin have cracks big ugly cracks this cream totally keeps my skin moist preventing dry out and cracks. Not to forget it smells great
Kim B.
Mechanicsville, MD
I love this product its light weight, smells great, and leaves my skin so soft! I have psoriasis and it is difficult to find products that don't irritate my skin
Mallori S.
Covington, GA
I always had dry knuckles on my right hand for some reason, I saw this in the store, bought it because it is a GREAT size for your purse. Once I tried it I was hooked! My knuckles are now soft and moisteried! I love this product! Best stuff ever
Carol N.
Los Angeles, CA
Timeless product. Has been around for ages and it still works great. Sometimes I put it on my face as a mask and sleep with it. It's great when your skin is dry.
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
Love this little blue tin. It's filled with the best Nivea cream. It's ultra moisturizing and has. Nice clean smell. Plus it usually retails for like $1. Perfect to throw in your bag.
Jennifer M.
Nivea moisturizing creme works so well. It has a nice scent and is very light weight and not cakey. I love the hand cream it works so well on my very dry hands.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.