BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Gemma C.
Saint Johns, FL
I have been using Nivea since I can remember. I love this prodict because it not only moisturises my skin but hydrates it also. I buy the biggest tub I can find in the drug store.
Sarah S.
Just finished a tub of this, I used it on my legs after shaving in the shower and it made my legs feel that much softer. I like the consistency, the thick and creamy texture is what I look for in a body lotion.
Courtney H.
Littleton, CO
I always keep this little tin in my bag. It's so compact and easy to carry plus it's one of the best moisturizers I've used. It's an absolute must in the winter!
Yaneth H.
Lynwood, CA
I really like this product, because of the compact packaging; it is small enough to carry in my purse or pocket. I love anything in a tin can. The creme itself is very moisturizing.
Kim B.
Mechanicsville, MD
I love this product its light weight, smells great, and leaves my skin so soft! I have psoriasis and it is difficult to find products that don't irritate my skin
Erica R.
Augusta, GA
This creme is very thick but I love it. I carry a small one in my pocket. It seems as if you will never get it all rubbed in but when you do it last a long time.
Carol N.
Los Angeles, CA
Timeless product. Has been around for ages and it still works great. Sometimes I put it on my face as a mask and sleep with it. It's great when your skin is dry.
Mariya Y.
Carol Stream, IL
It is a great product for the winter, you can use it on your hands and face. I love the smell. Reminding me of my childhood, my mom use Nivea products for years.
Jennifer M.
Nivea moisturizing creme works so well. It has a nice scent and is very light weight and not cakey. I love the hand cream it works so well on my very dry hands.
Lynette V.
Hollywood, FL
Just the right size for your purse/clutch without taking up a lot of space and its extra moisturizing for those extra dry spots like elbows and knees!!!! Super inexpensive as well!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.