BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Unity B.
Richmond, VA
Although it is rather moisturizing, I can't stand how greasy and oily it leaves my hands! Maybe it's just me but I don't prefer this lotion over others. However, the Nivea Soft lotion in the white jar is amazing!
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
Love this little blue tin. It's filled with the best Nivea cream. It's ultra moisturizing and has. Nice clean smell. Plus it usually retails for like $1. Perfect to throw in your bag.
Nhung N.
Oklahoma City, OK
I recently bought the raspberry flavored one at wal-mart and love everything about since then. it's so convenient and good for you! my lips are certainly on it's path to perfection.
Yaneth H.
Lynwood, CA
I really like this product, because of the compact packaging; it is small enough to carry in my purse or pocket. I love anything in a tin can. The creme itself is very moisturizing.
Dellissa H.
Trinidad and Tobago
Where I'm from in the we have the wet and dry season. In the dry season my skin have cracks big ugly cracks this cream totally keeps my skin moist preventing dry out and cracks. Not to forget it smells great
Cindy B.
Spring City, PA
I have recently started using Nivea Moisturizing Cream at night before I go to bed. My skin is looking much smoothr and is not dry. It goes on light and has a nice scent. I think it even helps protect my face from creases on the pillow cases.
Gemma C.
Saint Johns, FL
I have been using Nivea since I can remember. I love this prodict because it not only moisturises my skin but hydrates it also. I buy the biggest tub I can find in the drug store.
Erica R.
Augusta, GA
This creme is very thick but I love it. I carry a small one in my pocket. It seems as if you will never get it all rubbed in but when you do it last a long time.
Courtney H.
Littleton, CO
I always keep this little tin in my bag. It's so compact and easy to carry plus it's one of the best moisturizers I've used. It's an absolute must in the winter!
Sarah S.
Just finished a tub of this, I used it on my legs after shaving in the shower and it made my legs feel that much softer. I like the consistency, the thick and creamy texture is what I look for in a body lotion.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.