BY NIVEA

CANDICE W.
Spring, TX
I have incredibly dry skin and nothing really heals my skin like this lotion. Super emollient and thick so it needs time to soak in but it is well worth the wait.
Jennifer C.
Bergenfield, NJ
I got some of these as samples during the Rihanna concert and fell in love. It's so creamy and rich. It smells incredible and it leaves my skin super soft! Great product.
Maria H.
Orlando, FL
I love love love this product. I like it moisturize my face and entire body. I would 100% recommend this. For me it works just fine and I'm an oily skinned person.
Sue L.
Kalkaska, MI
This lotion comes in a little tin and I have had one in my coat pocket all winter. I love the way it makes my hands soft without being goopy and sticky. It also has a nice mild scent.
Gerson L.
Layton, UT
It feels really weird when you first put it on. But other than that it's good a product I really recommend it. Even tho I felt like it had a lot of oil it's good!
Desiree J.
Brooklyn, NY
I carry this in my purse. It is my go to hand moisturizer and works great on my dry skin.
It has a light smell and you do not need to use a lot. No sticky residue.
Katharine N.
Lincoln, NE
This is hydrating but the can is difficult to open up and its almost too thick! I enjoy and good thick cream but this one I feel like I'm digging out butter to rub on my hands. I do carry it in my purse but when i use it up I will not buying it again.
galaxy f.
I love this cream because its thicker and is great espically during the winter months. I think the little tin it comes is very handy but sometimes hard to get open.
Bee L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the Nivea cream, makes my face feels great but at time it feels oily in the summer but the cream is still great use because there's times my skin stays soft.
Nancy M.
Los Angeles, CA
I would always use the lotion every time when i was little but than my face was getting oil and i didn't really like that but it does leave your skin pretty but oily.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.