BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Catherine T.
New Bern
I love this "cream". It has a very light scent, but it is very thick. When you use it, it seems to last a long time. It takes a little time to rub it in, then for it to soak in. I have bought it at drug stores and at Wal-Mart. I would buy it again. I love the small little tin cans it comes in as well, fits great in your purse!
Britni F.
Zachary, LA
I was given a sample size by my mom bc she swears by this product. I now swear by it too. On these cold winter days, it keeps my hands and cuticle moisturized and soft. Who like a rough hands? Not I! This is the only thing that I will use on my hands.
Rachel R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I got a sample of this a while back & handed it over to my husband to try, with his dry skin & this is now the only stuff I will buy for him & my 3 boys to use, their color is better, skin is smooth & it smells really nice. ☺ NIVEA Creme
Esmeralda b.
Omaha Ne
This is amazing for dry skin and for oily skin it helps it stay nice and fresh and it helps your skin stay clean i love to apply it after i take makup off or after taking showers or washing my face this product is just amazing!!!! NIVEA Creme
Marjana J.
Edwardsville, IL
I’ve been using this cream for a long time and I love it! I like to use it before putting makeup on my face, and also when the weather is super dry. It keeps my skin hydrated and soft. I would recommend it cause it’s a great product and also affordable.
Itzel P.
My mom has been using this Creme for the longest time ever!!! & what i mean by longest i mean like her whole life. She doesn't wear makeup she only wears this on her face all day! She is about to enter her 60's, and her face is gorgeous! She does not look like she is her age and she gets compliments all the time!
Taissa H.
Morristown, NJ
My mother introduced me to this cream as a child and I've been using it ever since. I have eczema and I feel that's this product really helps my face, especially during the winter time. It helps my skin feel rejuvenated. Whenever I don't use it, I definitely feel the difference and it's not good. I recommend using this product and putting it on every night before going to sleep.
The lid pops open a lot. For the longest time I had it taped shut and in my purse.
Nivea Creme is good for a lot of things. I have used it on my face (never caused a break out), as a lip balm substitute, on my cuticles and for moisturizing.

It’s very affordable too!
Lara d.
Alexandria, VA
I never had my skin so dry before and I was looking for a good moisturizer then I found these amazing cream. I use everyday and have a long lasting and doesn’t have a too much strong or sweet scent. You can buy it for a good price and the bigger one worth it better. I totally recommend this product and will buy again.
Alyssa H.
My husband actually brought this home because his face was super dry, so I tried it as well. You can truly feel this hydrating your face as soon as it touches it. I have super sensitive skin, so I was nervous, but this didn’t bother me one bit.. No breakouts! Nivea cream is definitely part of my skincare routine for the long haul!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.