BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
I have my little container of Nivea creme right by my sink! I love how little you have to use! A little goes a long way. It is a great value and keep my hands soft all day!
Brooke T.
Absolutely LOVE! I live in a very dry, sunny climate with extremely hard water. This product is able to moisturize my sad dry skin amazingly, all day!! I can't live without this miracle creme!
Katrin B.
Livingston, MT
Nivea is a classic and a staple in our house. We also try to always stock up on the little tubs to take in the car in the Winter to help cracked hands and a dry nose! Love the smell of it and the testure as well as the prize.
Diana E.
I use this product constantly it is absolutely wonderful i have dry and sensitive skin and this is one of very FEW that I'm able to use it is GREAT and smell great too.
Lacy E.
Mesquite, TX
This was something I really wanted to try because I keep hearing good things about it but honestly I couldn't get over the smell of old lady and had to was it off. UUUGH
Erika P.
Pomona, CA
My Grandma uses this every morning and I have continued the tradition bcuz her face is so nicely maintained. She doesn't look as old and her face is always well moisturized and soft. I expect the same results when I turn 70 :D
kiara s.
Westminster, CA
This omg i love the way it leaves my skin, i use it after i shower and i just slather it on. Love love the smell and i just love the brand nivea it's really great
Marycruz V.
Oswego, IL
I love this stuff! I love to apply this after I've washed my face before bedtime. It keeps my skin hydrated all night and I wake up with very soft skin the next morning.
Brittany P.
This is really good if you get really dry hands, especially in winter. It's thick and creamy and leaves my hands feeling nice and soft. A little goes a long way too so you can buy one of the big tubs and be all set for awhile.
Ava B.
Amazing! Made my hands moist and fresh and smells fantastic! The tin packaging was smart and it met my expectations for a nice hand cream. It is not pricey and can fit in my purse. Recommend!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.