BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Zoe H.
Saint Petersburg, FL
It is Very mostuirizing I have dry skin and this works wonders for me very thick and Luxurious! This is NOT for oily skined people it is very thick and mosturizing will break oily people out my friend Austin has oily skin and she told me she HATED it because she broke out.
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
I have been using this product for my whole life practically. I just use it on my face when I get out of the shower without it my face feels stiff so I always carry a small one with me when I'm travelling. I also use it to remove my makeup I just love how It leaves my face
Kimberly S.
Well this cream/lotion has a very cute packaging. However the application of it is somewhat oily and greasy and left em feeling slippery. It leaves a shine on your hands.
Afshan M.
I just love this cream. I remember that when i was pregnant with my baby i had eczema on my hands i used thus nivea and it cooled it off a bit and gave me ao much relief and soothing effect. and also chapped skin and dry skin as well
Jessica V.
My boyfriend has dry skin on his face, and this product is great because it doesn't have a scent that is over powering, yet it works very well to help with that dry skin.
Larissa S.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is the greatest!. smells so good and perfect for this dry weather. comes in small tins that can slip in your purse. easy for on the go. keep your skin hydrated!
Kayla B.
This products works very well on my dry feel and on the back of my arms. I use this at night before I go to bed. The one thing I don't like about it is it is kind of thick which makes it hard to rub in sometimes but it works great.
Keely T.
I love the travel sized tin. Its small, light weight and I don't have to worry about crushing the tin in my pocket. The cream works wonders on my dry hand. I am a nurse and wash my hands quite frequently. this product replenishes the dryness and makes them feel amazing.
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Love the small travel size tray it comes in. It doesn't take much space like other moisturizing lotions. It smells good, doesn't have to much fragrance, reason why i love it
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
I have my little container of Nivea creme right by my sink! I love how little you have to use! A little goes a long way. It is a great value and keep my hands soft all day!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.