BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Love the small travel size tray it comes in. It doesn't take much space like other moisturizing lotions. It smells good, doesn't have to much fragrance, reason why i love it
Dina L.
Boulder, CO
This stuff smells heavenly and feels rich and indulgent, but its triple thickness makes applying it kind of a pain. It really does the job for serious skin repair, though.
Kayla B.
This products works very well on my dry feel and on the back of my arms. I use this at night before I go to bed. The one thing I don't like about it is it is kind of thick which makes it hard to rub in sometimes but it works great.
Melissa G.
Flanders, NJ
Nivea is a trustworthy brand. It's good to carry one of these little tins in your bag. Very moisturizing and it has a thick texture. Good for dry skin and for everyday use!
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
I was at the beach and should had sunglasses but of course i for got them..I have been applying this cream..Im 56 so I do need extra creams this does the trick but don't rub on pat around the eyes..
Paige W.
Nice size. Just slip this in your bag and go. Pull it out when your feeling dry or when you see some ash you can just whip this bad boy out and never get caught unprepared.
Jessica V.
My boyfriend has dry skin on his face, and this product is great because it doesn't have a scent that is over powering, yet it works very well to help with that dry skin.
glendys m.
Es muy buena para la piel por fin encontre una crama q me deja la piel suave la an usado mi mamá ,mi abuela y ahora yo es muy buena de verdad se la recominedo a todos y la versión clasica también
Afshan M.
I just love this cream. I remember that when i was pregnant with my baby i had eczema on my hands i used thus nivea and it cooled it off a bit and gave me ao much relief and soothing effect. and also chapped skin and dry skin as well
Cheryl D.
Suffolk, VA
I love this product especially after a day in the sun! I use it right out of the shower & have never peeled. My skin feels soft & looks great! Love the Nivea Moisturizing Cteme!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.