BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Moriah N.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this moisturizer! I love the packaging and that I can easily keep it in my purse for when I'm on the go! I have super dry skin and this always helps get rid of any flaky dryness while I'm out!
Kara W.
San Jose, CA
This stuff is amazing and so cheap which is also amazing. I have very dry skin and this stuff has completely changed that, I usually put a decent amount on in the evening and let it soak in overnight.
Anna H.
Coralville
Love this! It is realllllyyy THICK so it's hard to rub into your skin but makes my skin super soft. The smell is alright for me. DOesn't bother me but I don't love it either.
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
This is so handy! I wash my hands a lot at work and it really helps to keep them moisturized!. The only thing I don't really like is the fragrance. It is an amazing product!
Ariah H.
Sacramento, CA
I use this product everyday on my hands and it does me wonders. My hands are soft and moisturize. I bought this product form my local Walmart, it was a pretty good pricing.
Whitney H.
Fort Knox, KY
This product is so rich and luxurious! It works as well as high end creams. I would recommend this to anyone with normal to very dry skin. Great for winter dry skin as well.
Mary Carla P.
Lake Wales, FL
I love this classic beauty product. The cream is moisturizing and has a pleasant cooling feeling on hot, tight, dry skin. I always have a tub of it in my bathroom cabinet.
Dina L.
Boulder, CO
This stuff smells heavenly and feels rich and indulgent, but its triple thickness makes applying it kind of a pain. It really does the job for serious skin repair, though.
glendys m.
Es muy buena para la piel por fin encontre una crama q me deja la piel suave la an usado mi mamá ,mi abuela y ahora yo es muy buena de verdad se la recominedo a todos y la versión clasica también
Melissa G.
Flanders, NJ
Nivea is a trustworthy brand. It's good to carry one of these little tins in your bag. Very moisturizing and it has a thick texture. Good for dry skin and for everyday use!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.