BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX
I remember using this lotion as a kid my parents would always buy Nivea all the time. I actually keep using this brand just because my skin feels soft and hydrated all day.
Shaneikah G.
I use this body creme for my face as a part of my nightly regimen. I love this cream because it rodent absorb to quiclky. I get a really nice feeling of being moisturized for a good period of time.
Raven S.
Kansas city
My skin tends to get dry rather quickly. This always keeps me moisturized. I love the thickness as it doesn't wear off easily. Keeps me smooth and I have enjoyed softer skin!
Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
I suffer from really dry skin, so I have always used Nivea to hydrate my skin. Makes it soft and I have no dry skin after a while.

The price is good I can buy it at any store. It is a bit heavy, but I don't mind it as it helps me.
Samantha S.
Monroe, NY
I love Nivea's products and this is one of my favorites :) Moisturizes my skin- feels rich going on the skin and it smells pleasant too! If you want moisture- use this stuff!
Moriah N.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this moisturizer! I love the packaging and that I can easily keep it in my purse for when I'm on the go! I have super dry skin and this always helps get rid of any flaky dryness while I'm out!
Sarah B.
New Castle , IN
Perfect for really dry skin. It's a very thick Creme, so I applied it at night because I do feel like it goes on kind of heavy, but the next morning your skin feels great!
Tina B.
Nolanville, TX
I never go anywhere without my Nivea Creme. It fits great in my jean pocket and tucks away in the smallest purse. Nivea Creme is the absolute greatest for dry winter skin.
vanessa c.
Honestly a little bit goes a long way. It's thick and can be used on hands, face, and elbows. it keeps skin hydrated. My skin is sensitive and it didn't make me breakout. I also have the little tin I keep in my makeup bag on the go.
Brinnalyn B.
I know what you're thinking, "you're not a man," and trust me I know.. however, that doesn't deter me from using this product. Why? Nivea for Men shave balm is an AMAZING alternative for facial primer.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.