BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Brittany S.
Pittsburg , CA
This is a semi-ok product. I know we're all different but I don't see any help with this cream. I use it on hands and feet and I feel greasy and that it's not absorbing enough.
Kristin D.
Algonquin , IL
I get dry patches of skin around my elbows, hands, and feet in the winter. This is the best product I've found to really heal my dry skin. I love the portable tin to carry around in my handbag, as well.
Jaclyn L.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I like the Nivea Moisturizing Creme. It's in a convenient little tin that doesn't take up too much room in your bag. I like how thick it is and how it feels on my hands. I don't really care for the scent though. Also, Nivea cream can be used with cold press clay to keep it moist!
Mayra V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this tin with lotion great price and nivea lotion leaves my skin smooth and fresh.. and the scent not too over powering. i always make sure to have it in my handbag. .
Latrunda S.
Shreveport, LA
I grabbed this while standing in line to check out one day. It is thick but very moisturizing. It had a little bit of a greasy feel but not overwhelming. I did not have to reapply after washing my hands.
Jena T.
Quincy , MI
I love this cream because it is very thick and creamy. It absorbs nicely and lasts for hours. I have a hard time with the smell so I don't use it on the upper half of my body.
Maricela Z.
Love this creme. I use it day and night. Love how it leaves my face smooth once I'm done using it. This is the only creme I use and I would never trade it for any other creme
Candace H.
This is a great purse sized lotion. It has a decent scent and mousturizes well. It also has a small price tag of only about a dollar, which is great for a purse sized lotion.
Candace C.
Goose Creek, SC
This creme is very moisturizing and great for fall/winter seasons. Would not recommend for oily skin or during the spring and summer seasons. Creamy, soft, great consistency, a little goes a long way.
Heather V.
Rockford, IL
I use Nivea creams all the the time. I have really dry skin in the winter and nuvea is the only creams I have found that works best for me. However if you have oily skin, I wouldn't recommend this cream for you. It does hav a oily finish.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.