BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Kristin D.
Algonquin , IL
I get dry patches of skin around my elbows, hands, and feet in the winter. This is the best product I've found to really heal my dry skin. I love the portable tin to carry around in my handbag, as well.
Jennifer S.
Let's just say I love this crème and the moisture it puts into my hands during the winter . I carry this product in my purse and work bag through the winter and fall months.
April Dawn A.
Lancaster, SC
I love these little tins of Nivea moisturizing creme! this lotion is so creamy and fresh! I have one in every purse and bag! In the winter I always have one in my pocket! they are great for gift baskets!
Ariel M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I use this on my hands only. I'm not really a lotion/ creme kind of person; at all. But I really love this. I have dry hands. I apply some all over my knuckles and between my fingers and it makes them really nice and soft. But if you add too much, it gets greasy and gross feeling.
Becky M.
Center Point, AL
This is a highly moisturizing hand cream. It is thick and very rich. You only need a little, so this container lasts a long time. Make sure you have time for it to absorb before using--it's that rich!!
Latrunda S.
Shreveport, LA
I grabbed this while standing in line to check out one day. It is thick but very moisturizing. It had a little bit of a greasy feel but not overwhelming. I did not have to reapply after washing my hands.
Deana H.
I always been a big fan of Nivea. Their products are just amazing. Very moisturizing, they do wonders for your lips. They never seem to let me down. A++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Jaclyn L.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I like the Nivea Moisturizing Creme. It's in a convenient little tin that doesn't take up too much room in your bag. I like how thick it is and how it feels on my hands. I don't really care for the scent though. Also, Nivea cream can be used with cold press clay to keep it moist!
Rocio G.
Cape Coral
I love this! I put this on every morning, and night, and it does wonders to my skin. It leaves my skin so soft and nice, and it's just so good. It's very gentle. Every time I finish mine I keep buying another because it is just so good.
Samantha M.
This is the lotion I use when I go to Mexico because its the one my grandma buys and its perfect! It keeps my skin moisturized and helps me with the dryness there! I love it :)
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.