BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Karina L.
I love this product! It really does live up to it's name - it leaves your skin feeling so soft! It sits very well under makeup, and I like the fragrant smell that it has. I highly recommend this moisturiser!
Kim S.
Royal Oak, MI
This is the perfect winter friend. I put the tin in my purse and use it in a variety of ways--around the lips, the nose and on my knuckles most often. But there are about a thousand other uses, too.
Lila O.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
This is an amazing product that fits perfecting in a travel bag, purse, or just about anywhere!! Great product and great tin! It is very smooth, rich, and creamy. It leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Diana J.
It works really good for a make up primer, it makes me face matte & locks in my foundation.  I would definitely recommend for any girl who is barely started on her make up passion.
heather t.
Belmont, MI
I love how thick and creamy this is! I have a large container of it at home and the small tin in my bag. It's perfect for my sensitive skin and the dry patches I get in my face.
Kristin D.
Algonquin , IL
I get dry patches of skin around my elbows, hands, and feet in the winter. This is the best product I've found to really heal my dry skin. I love the portable tin to carry around in my handbag, as well.
Candace C.
Goose Creek, SC
This creme is very moisturizing and great for fall/winter seasons. Would not recommend for oily skin or during the spring and summer seasons. Creamy, soft, great consistency, a little goes a long way.
Ariel M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I use this on my hands only. I'm not really a lotion/ creme kind of person; at all. But I really love this. I have dry hands. I apply some all over my knuckles and between my fingers and it makes them really nice and soft. But if you add too much, it gets greasy and gross feeling.
Jackie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have this on my nightstand, in my purse and on my desk at work...grew up with this lotion and they have never changed their formulation.
still very moisturizing as always.
Mayra V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this tin with lotion great price and nivea lotion leaves my skin smooth and fresh.. and the scent not too over powering. i always make sure to have it in my handbag. .
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.