BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
heather t.
Belmont, MI
I love how thick and creamy this is! I have a large container of it at home and the small tin in my bag. It's perfect for my sensitive skin and the dry patches I get in my face.
Genesis E.
Doral, Florida
It is a cream with a very thick consistency and odorless , but the truth is that I like to use good moisturizer all over your body I feel I going very well my skin is very dry !
Kim S.
Royal Oak, MI
This is the perfect winter friend. I put the tin in my purse and use it in a variety of ways--around the lips, the nose and on my knuckles most often. But there are about a thousand other uses, too.
Katherine S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this cream. I'm 18 and I've literally used this product since I was 13 years old, it's my ride or die hand cream. The product is amazing and the price point is just right!
Diana J.
It works really good for a make up primer, it makes me face matte & locks in my foundation.  I would definitely recommend for any girl who is barely started on her make up passion.
Victoria T.
Portland, OR
This thick, creamy moisturizer is a must have for winter months. I like to keep a tin in my desk to use throughout the day. It absorbs well and leaves my hands feeling soooo soft.
Alexandra R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Nivea is great for dry skin my grandma alwaysused this and the smell is quite pleasant. I also use to use it as a lip balm when i was little and it made them really smooth. try it
Carina J.
This is great if you have really dry skin and need a thick protection. It smells good to me. Perfect for the winter time to protect hands or face. And even your feet at night with some socks over it. Been using this on and off since childhood.
Candace C.
Goose Creek, SC
This creme is very moisturizing and great for fall/winter seasons. Would not recommend for oily skin or during the spring and summer seasons. Creamy, soft, great consistency, a little goes a long way.
Karina T.
I've used this product for years since I was a kid. We used to purchase big containers in Mexico. I use to take off my make up. It's thick and moisturizing. Strongly recommend.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.