BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Kristin W.
This product works well and is worth the investment. There are other competitive products out there, but this one seems to fit the bill. Definitely worth a try! Good for everyday use!
Anastasia R.
Toledo, OH
This has been a favorite of my husbands for awhile. I bought it at Walmart as a gift he might like and he's been using it instead of other brands. It's affordable and would definitely buy it again for him.
Jessica K.
San Antonio, TX
I always still my boyfriends I love how soft it leaves the skin. It really hydrates and last a long time. It's definitely a staple in my home for me and my boyfriend.
Amber P.
Kingsville , TX
I do purchasing and selling in an online resale shop and I recently bought several of these to include as gifts for my customers. Perfect little moisturizing tin while you're on the go!
Maryanne L.
Hubby swears by this stuff. Uses it for everything. I'm not a huge fan but it is moisturizing! He uses it in place of lip balm, uses it to minimize scars ... it's like his windex!
nora v.
Omg!!! my family love it... we like the smell ... it not greasy. .. guarantee you will love how your skin feel and that has that it will give you that moisturizer you need.. :)♡♡♡♡♡♡
Diana J.
It works really good for a make up primer, it makes me face matte & locks in my foundation.  I would definitely recommend for any girl who is barely started on her make up passion.
Aly C.
Lubbock, TX
I put this on right before I go to bed and I wake up with the softest face ever! It also helps when you have a sunburn and keeps it from drying out and peeling! Love this stuff!!!
Kim S.
Royal Oak, MI
This is the perfect winter friend. I put the tin in my purse and use it in a variety of ways--around the lips, the nose and on my knuckles most often. But there are about a thousand other uses, too.
Carina J.
This is great if you have really dry skin and need a thick protection. It smells good to me. Perfect for the winter time to protect hands or face. And even your feet at night with some socks over it. Been using this on and off since childhood.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.