BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Meagan M.
Ladoga, IN
LOVE THIS LOTION! I bought a tiny one from the dollar tree to see if I liked it. And it's my favorite. It helps instantly with dry skin after doing dishes so often! I will continue buying!
Jennifer S.
This product is very hydrating. I don't like the consistency of it. It is very oily on the skin whih requires lots of working into the skin but once it is on my skin feels great.
Kay R.
Super creamy and hydrating moisturizer for winter skin. I use it as soon as I get out of the shower to lock moisture in all day. It's gentle and non-greasy. I can't live without it!
Amy S.
Kansas City, MO
This little tin is a cheap thrill and it works. great to have in the car, on your desk or bedside (i wouldn't keep in my purse because i have a tendency to not close it all the way).
Christina P.
Clinton Twp, MI
LOve this stuff! I have a tin at work in my purse at all times, great clean scent and absorbs so quickly with no stickiness. It keeps my hands soft and supple even on my driest days
Jessica B.
Blackwood , NJ
I love the way this makes my skin feel but I HATE the smell. It is way to strong and I find myself skipping this just for that fact. I wouldn't buy this again but I will use it up.
Heather M.
Love this stuff for a deep moisturizer. It's definitely not something that I would use on my face either. But it's great for my hands since I have to wash them so often for my job.
Faith D.
San Diego, CA
I got this in the winter time when I felt that my normal lip balm wasn't cutting it. It was sooooo great and my lips stayed moist for a longer period of time without reapplication!
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Love this Nivea men creme got it for my dad it my dad love it so much he said that it smell good and it help his skin mostirize and also he is gonnna buy more of Nivea men product because he love it so much
Nicole B.
Beaufort, SC
I tried this moisturizing creme, and when i say it's amazing it's truly amazing. I would repurchase this any day. The creme it self was a thick consistency, But once you rub it in your skin feels amazing after!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.