BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Hina N.
Folsom, CA
I got this as part of a Nivea gift set from a friend, but I have to admit that this is one of my go to moisturizers because it is nice and thick; although it is hard to use in the summer because my skin starts to feel very oily after application.
Heather M.
Love this stuff for a deep moisturizer. It's definitely not something that I would use on my face either. But it's great for my hands since I have to wash them so often for my job.
kevin z.
Calexico, CA
This cream is thick but I like that because it really moisturizes your skin, good for dry skin it will help your skin look and feel smoothr. It is affordable and gets the job done! You can take it anywhere small that it fits in your jeans pocket or easily stored inside purse and what not.
nora v.
Omg!!! my family love it... we like the smell ... it not greasy. .. guarantee you will love how your skin feel and that has that it will give you that moisturizer you need.. :)♡♡♡♡♡♡
Angela A.
Detroit, MI
I have only tried this product once. I snuck some from my moms purse. I would love to try it again it kept my skin so soft. I hope I get a chance to sample this product #SpringVoxBox
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Love this Nivea men creme got it for my dad it my dad love it so much he said that it smell good and it help his skin mostirize and also he is gonnna buy more of Nivea men product because he love it so much
Delisse T.
I enjoy nivea brand, they just leave you skin so soft through out the day. They smell so good too, my mom and hubby use it a lot and so many other people i know. Just cant get enough.
Jessica K.
San Antonio, TX
I always still my boyfriends I love how soft it leaves the skin. It really hydrates and last a long time. It's definitely a staple in my home for me and my boyfriend.
Faith D.
San Diego, CA
I got this in the winter time when I felt that my normal lip balm wasn't cutting it. It was sooooo great and my lips stayed moist for a longer period of time without reapplication!
Maryanne L.
Hubby swears by this stuff. Uses it for everything. I'm not a huge fan but it is moisturizing! He uses it in place of lip balm, uses it to minimize scars ... it's like his windex!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.