BY NIVEA

Sofia C.
Stockton, CA
Found this recently at my dollar store for $.79, so I had to try it. I'm a fan of the Nivea brand and also need to keep a moisturizer on me because I have dry skin. Package fits perfectly in my purse.
Lydia G.
I got a set for Christmas and I loved everything but the lotion. Idk why they didn't make the lotion the same way as the creame. I love the little tin it comes in, but it can be hard to open sometimes.
Jennifer S.
Glendale, AZ
It can be a bit greasy and thick. I started to use this product when I was a letter carrier. My hands would get very dry being out in the elements and handling paper all day. This product was a lifesaver. It made my hands feel like normal again and gave them a healthy glow!
Leah J.
Rockwall, TX
I love this product! It's a must have in my purse! I love the thickness and smooth application of the creme, and the small size of the container. One container will last me several months. Must buy!
Chaunnah B.
Nivea is amazing! I not only keep this in my room & bathroom I also keep one in my purse. My hands tend to get really dry during the winter & I find this is the only product that helps moisturize them sufficiently.
Olivia S.
I purchased this thinking great I can keep this in my purse... I love the size but not the super thickness it is way to thick makes applying it rough so wasn't happy with it but plan on using it up.. Love the one in the pump better.
Kathleen M.
Diamond Bar, CA
This is the classic lotion that someone put on their face about everyday. I'm mexican and my whole family has been using this lotion for years and we've always had amazing skin. It also smells great!
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I used this lotion when I was a teenager, a little goes a long way, the smell can be a bit moderate. I found it to be a bit too greasy, if I were to put it on my hands I'd have to later wipe them down.
Maylee T.
This product is very moisturizing and soothing especially for dry skin. It can feel very thick and heavy for those with oily skin. Nonetheless it smells refreshing and feels smooth for my skin type.
Trinity S.
Buhl, AL
I keep my small tin of nivea cream in my pocket all day at work. I'm my profession, i wash my hands 10-15 times per day. Between washing my hands and cold weather, this is my best friend. I just wish they would add a nice scent it.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.