BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Xaynalee C.
I first used this creme or lotion when I started to notice I had really dry skin. My mom bought me this and it worked perfectly on my skin. I used it after I shower all the time , my skin now looks flawless and shiny no dryness at all. I recommend it to anyone with dry skin. I specially loved it for going out because I could use it as a sun protector.
Sarah W.
This product is absolutely phenomenal. I keep a small tub it in my bag at all times because it has so many purposes. I use it, of course, as a lotion. But I also use it for eye cream, on my feet to prevent blisters, a tad of it to tame flyaway, and in a pinch, as a lip balm. It is a bit oily at first but after it sinks into your skin, the moisture stays for ages.
Christine B.
North Miami Beach
Nivea cream is definitely is a to go cream when you have dry skin. At times you have to dig it in and rub it but after it does the job. In my opinion this is the best for dry skinned people last a really long time. I use this product every day and night even before my makeup to keep moisturised. Definitely recommend this to my dry skinned people.
Yuliria M.
I like it because it make my skin so soft. Plus it smell good too. I bought this product at CVS pharmacy it was in a great deal. Its a very good product for people with dry skin. It look like it has a little bit but a just a little it can make your skin feel great. I would recommend this for people with dry skin.
Chloe B.
Winchester , VA
I absolutely love this product. I keep mini ones in my purse for when my skin is feeling dry. I use it in my nightly skin care routine. If your looking for a great moisturizer and don't want to break the bank, I suggest this product. I will say though, if you have oily skin make sure your washing your face the next morning because it is thick and the build up with clog your pores if your not rinsing it off.
Nooria S.
Herndon, VA
I always get this Nivea creme, it is absolutely amazing. It's gentle on the skin, and makes your skin feel super moisturized. A con about this though is if you get it the little bit of wet, it makes your face feel soggy and uncomfortable, so I do not recommend applying this creme, then going to the pool. Other than that this is a great creme!
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
When I got my first jar I admit I was intimidated. The cream was so thick and oily-ish. I learned quickly to apply it after my showers/baths. It's definitely something I use in the winter and I Mean....it lasts, its not a lotion you find yourself putting on every few hours. This LASTS. I get the 15 ounce jar and it lasts me about a year and a half even if I use it almost every day during the fall and winter.
Lauren B.
Bernardsville , NJ
This is my go - to facial everything! Especially in the winter when your skin is cracked, and dry this works wonders. It is extremely thick and you definitely have to rub it in. It does have a fragrance but it is not too over empowering. Inexpensive and definitely worth it!
amari s.
This product was amazing! I received a sample a few months ago and upon using it, (I used it for my face every night before I went to sleep) it was very gentle on my skin and made my skin very smooth. It also provides a good base for highlighter and other powder highlighting products (to get that "wet" look lol). I would totally try   again!
Joanita Y.
Haverhill, MA
This creme has been a staple since I was a child. For as long as I can remember, my mom always used this. I got used to the soft scent as how a woman should smell. It is my holy grail in these cold winters full of dry indoor air. It's THICK!!!! A little goes a long way. It smells sooooooo good! It makes even the driest of skin baby bum soft!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.