BY NIVEA

Marcine D.
O Fallon, MO
Nivea body cream is always in my purse! I can not go anyplace without my little tub. Keeps my hands and elbows super soft, great sent reminds me of being with my granny!
Sarah H.
Edmonton, KY
I keep this at work because I work at a bank and the money dries out my hands. It doesn't have a scent and it does the job. There is something old fashioned feeling about it and it makes me love it!
Laura C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this little travel size lotion, I always have one in any of my bags. They keep my skin super moisterized. You just have to be careful because after a week or two the lid loosens and can open in your bag causing a mess.
Maylee T.
This product is very moisturizing and soothing especially for dry skin. It can feel very thick and heavy for those with oily skin. Nonetheless it smells refreshing and feels smooth for my skin type.
Jamie M.
Clemson, SC
This is the best lotion ever! Seriously! I love this lotion it is concentrated so you don't really have to use a lot, therefore, it lasts long! It smells great too! It really hydrates your skin!!!
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
I love this product! It works amazing! I use it on my face when I get out of the shower & anytime I have dry skin! I have a large tub of it i keep at home on the sink and a small tin in my purse!
Meagan E.
Bullhead city, AZ
Cheap and was recommended to me by a friend whose 100 yr old grandma didn't look a day over 60! She had beautiful skin and applied this every day! A little goes a long way so it lasts a long time!
VE0921400 Deborath Valeria T.
Doral, FL
Es la crema de todos los tiempos, mantiene su calidad, es super hidratante y tiene multiples utilidades, sin embargo para las de piel grasa tarda un monton en absorber. Si tan solo corrigieran eso.
Jazzy W.
I purchased the Nivea crème b/c my skin need to be moisturized after cleaning with acne products; it worked great for a couple of weeks; after that I didn't notice the difference; so I stopped using it.
Trinity S.
Buhl, AL
I keep my small tin of nivea cream in my pocket all day at work. I'm my profession, i wash my hands 10-15 times per day. Between washing my hands and cold weather, this is my best friend. I just wish they would add a nice scent it.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.