BY NIVEA

Jazzy W.
I purchased the Nivea crème b/c my skin need to be moisturized after cleaning with acne products; it worked great for a couple of weeks; after that I didn't notice the difference; so I stopped using it.
Nyub B.
My tin of Nivea Creme lasted a good three months and I used every last bit of it! Moving to a climate that was dry was causing my skin to be gross and scaly, but this Nivea lotion really helped moisturize my incredibly dry skin.
Meagan E.
Bullhead city, AZ
Cheap and was recommended to me by a friend whose 100 yr old grandma didn't look a day over 60! She had beautiful skin and applied this every day! A little goes a long way so it lasts a long time!
Nika E.
Franklinville, NJ
My skin gets very dry in the winter and I find myself using men's moisturizer for it and I love this one! I love nivea products in general, but this really keep my skin from cracking.
Laura C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this little travel size lotion, I always have one in any of my bags. They keep my skin super moisterized. You just have to be careful because after a week or two the lid loosens and can open in your bag causing a mess.
LEAR16516|Litaura G.
Esta nivea en especifico es la mejor que hay sirve para hidratar para limpiar y desmaquillar tamien la pueden usar en el cabello en los pies agrietados para todo de verdad a mi no me puede faltar
Michelle W.
Grand Rapids, MI
The best full body cream. I use this for my face mostly. It keeps my skin looking young and moisturized. Perfect for dry skin. I don't use anything else and I usually give the travel sizes as gifts
Renee K.
Vacaville, CA
Nivea Moisturizing Creme is my go to for all of my dry skin needs. During my pregnancy my skin became excessively dry and Nivea Creme was the only moisturizer that worked! I carry the travel size in my purse and refill it with the big jar. Definitely a everyday essential!
Diana O.
Berrien Sprgs, MI
Best moisturizer out there!
It gives to much softness to my hands and body and lasts a very long time and there is no scent to it which can be a bad or good thing but definitely a must in my opinion
Brittany C.
My favorite mosturizer! I have extremely dry skin in the winter so it's important for me to have a lotion that will hold in moisture for an extended period of time. Nivea is my go-to product and it's really helped improve my skin.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.