BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Fiona B.
Glen Ellyn, IL
The Nivea cream is very good for damaged skin but not the best for dealing with day to day dry skin. It leaves skin feeling greasy and heavy. But when dealing with with damaged skin, the cream is wonderful with healing.
Kendra B.
The best moisturizer hands down!! It is definitely for really dry skin I use it mostly on my hands and if I ha e a very dry area on my face like my nose! Always keep a jar around the house!!
Jordan T.
Cartersville, GA
This is the only product that got rid of my son's eczema. We tried everything else and his skin just got worse. Now 6 years later nivea is the only creme my boys use.
Bridgette C.
harmony, nc
My boyfriend uses the Nivea Men's Creme on a regular basis and I have nothing but nice things to say about it. Smells great & is very affordable & does what it says.
Sarah H.
I love the travel size tin of this Nivea cream. You can get every last spot of this super moisturizing cream and it doesn't leave your hands greasy as it absorbs fast. It's always in my purse!
Heather M.
This stuff is a miracle! I have extremely dry feet and this just moisturizes them right up (not many lotions can do that) I love the consistency and the smell. It's an amazing classic product.
Sarah F.
Washougal, WA
My hands are really dry during the fall and winter months and Nivea cream is the only thing that keeps my hands from cracking apart. I also like that the scent is light and not overpowering.
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I love love love it I like how it makes your skin feel and the smell isn't so bad either and you can get a big bottle or small one either way this is a must have at home or for when you travel
Lucero V.
South Hill, VA
The best moisturizing cream. My family has used it for decades. I have dry skin and this definitely combats it, and I don't have to reapply throughout the day. It exceeded my expectations.
Kayla F.
Gloucester City, NJ
I have extremely sensitive, allergy prone skin. This product does wonders when t comes to moisture but also leaves my skin refreshed and feeling healthy! I've never had a lotion work better.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.