BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Amanda M.
Minneapolis, MN
I got this as a stocking stuffer a few years back and have been in love ever since. It moisturizes really well, I like the barely there scent and how it's small enough to fit in my purse or diaper bag!
A a.
I have used this moisturizer in the past and still am using it. It is great for dry skin, so it may be problematic for troubled/oily skin. It is a great winter moisturizer for those who live in harsh winter environments. It is soft and the fragrance is not too strong.
Heather B.
This is my fav hand creme for when I'm on the go. My hands get dry very easily in the winter and this creme works wonders. It soothes my cracked skin instantly, especially around my nails. It is super easy to carry and it doesn't have a strong lasting scent that other lotions carry which makes it great for work!
Kamal K.
Such a cute lil tub of creme. I always take this with me when I go to India for the summer. It's a great carry on and easy to just throw in the purse and take it with u. I'd recommend this to people with dry skin especially.
Katlyn C.
LEBANON
This product is awesome I use it as face wash it has a cool tingly sensation when using this way, i also even use it to shave with it leaves you legs feeling smooth and skin feeling great
Aleasha B.
Humble, TX
Bought this for hubby with a coupon.He said it wasn't the worse he ever used but it also wasn't the best. He has never bought it again . The smell is very good thought.
Michelle C.
Casselberry, FL
I've been using this cream for years and it leaves my skin with a great glow. I recommend this moisturizing cream to all my family and friends and even my boyfriend. Apply at night after your shower and your skin will wake up feeling like new!!! Love this cream!!!!!
Samantha S.
Fernandina, FL
This is one of the best lotions I've ever used. It had a thick consistency, and provides ton of moisture to your skin. Plus, his size tin is perfect for your purse, car and great for traveling.
LYNNETTE K.
Rockford, IL
I love this cream i use it on my knees, elbows, feet, face, hands it is a very rich cream i have dry skin at time i use this on my face at night when i wake up in the morning i can still feel moister of this cream stlll on y skin unlikr other product a hour after you put them on you no longer fell them on your skin
Betsy M.
Great for travel. Makes face SUPER oily but great for hands and skin. Love the smell and easy to take around. Nice consistency, good price, good quality. Great for summer for skin glowiness.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.