BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Margaret M.
Love this creme. I have been using it forever. It is a thicker creme so its better for nighttime use. What I use when I need some intense hydration. I can use this on my face and body without any problem.
Shelby A.
La Junta, CO
I love this cream i do not leave the house without it, if you have dry hands or any dry areas on your face in the winter all you have to use is the smallest ammount rub it in an it does wonders!
A a.
I have used this moisturizer in the past and still am using it. It is great for dry skin, so it may be problematic for troubled/oily skin. It is a great winter moisturizer for those who live in harsh winter environments. It is soft and the fragrance is not too strong.
Ishah C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I have been using Nivea creme since I was very young, my mother has always used it and it is a favorite for us. The hydration is great, I like the scent although it is quite strong, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy.
Betsy M.
Great for travel. Makes face SUPER oily but great for hands and skin. Love the smell and easy to take around. Nice consistency, good price, good quality. Great for summer for skin glowiness.
Faith H.
As a professional makeup artist there are things that are necessary for the kit and this is one of them. I use this a lot during photoshoots to prep and condition the lips. Instant moisturizer!
Daniela M.
Mesa, AZ
I like this cream only if I'm feeling very very dry. I have pretty oily skin as is...but this cream on my face on the daily would not work. I would be an oily monster.
Astrid S.
Wilsonville, OR
I cannot stand this product! I'm sorry most of the time i do like nivea products but this one it's a no go, super oily, very greasy and the consistency is,,urgh! no. sorry nivea but this is no go
Myeshah H.
Chicago Heights, IL
I use this to moisturize my face before I apply my makeup and it helps for my makeup to stay on all Day. I bought this product plenty of times and I have really dry skin so it works very well
Nicole E.
elyria, oh
I really like this product because I need a face cream. The only disadvantage is that it is very thick so you have to watch how much you use. This small container is only 99 cents at drug stores!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.