BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Kristina B.
Idaho Falls, ID
I originally purchased this for my super dry winter skin but found it to be way too thick and sticky for my whole body. I ended up keeping a small container of it on my desk at work (and in my purse, and in my car, and in my travel bag) and using it many times a day to moisturize my hands and cuticles. It works great!
Nicole S.
Patterson, NY
Perfect for travel, I keep this in my purse all winter long. In the summer, it's great for feet, hands, elbows and knees. It's a little heavy to use as an allover, but definitely worth the investment for those seriously rough areas.
Maylee T.
This product is very moisturizing and soothing especially for dry skin. It can feel very thick and heavy for those with oily skin. Nonetheless it smells refreshing and feels smooth for my skin type.
Brenda M.
san ysidro, CA
This is an oldie but goody!!! I swear this lotion was even used by my great grandmother. I love how it has this very soft scent to it. This is the go to moisturizer. I don't think I know anyone that has tried it, that does not like it. I always keep one in my purse! It's so good to moisturize like it is to remove makeup!
Amina S.
Acworth, GA
I am using this Nivea Cream since I am little, everybody in my family uses it. It's my must have in my bathroom. You can use it on your face, body, hands and it works wonder. No way to change it.
Nicole E.
elyria, oh
I really like this product because I need a face cream. The only disadvantage is that it is very thick so you have to watch how much you use. This small container is only 99 cents at drug stores!
Ayuana F.
Great for dry skin! I absolutely love this product! I use it ever night, almost like a mask. It really soothes my dry skin. However it is very hard to rub in. Which is why I let it sit on my face and absorb like a mask. Other than that I highly recommend this product!
Angela D.
Halethorpe, MD
I use Nivea about 4/5 times a day, and my hands are never dry anymore. They're much softer than they were before and my hands haven't been softer. I love the smell and how it's not completely perfumely strong. Not greasy at all!
Haley F.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love this cream.my hands are super dry and cracked from washing too much. I put this on, and literally it starts to absorb. I love the texture, and it's not wet like other creams...
Mandolyn D.
Carol Stream, IL
This is a great moisturizer for the ultimate dryness. It is pretty greasy, so if you aren't super dry, then I personally wouldn't use it without washing your hands or applied area afterwards.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.