BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Sarah H.
Edmonton , KY
I keep this at work because I work at a bank and the money dries out my hands. It doesn't have a scent and it does the job. There is something old fashioned feeling about it and it makes me love it!
Autumn S.
My fiancé actually just started to use this since I did get a free sample of it. He likes it & so do I. The smell is great! Who don't love the smell of a guy. It also gives soft skin for him. Really does the trick in my opinion.
Renee K.
Vacaville, CA
Nivea Moisturizing Creme is my go to for all of my dry skin needs. During my pregnancy my skin became excessively dry and Nivea Creme was the only moisturizer that worked! I carry the travel size in my purse and refill it with the big jar. Definitely a everyday essential!
LEAR16516|Litaura G.
Esta nivea en especifico es la mejor que hay sirve para hidratar para limpiar y desmaquillar tamien la pueden usar en el cabello en los pies agrietados para todo de verdad a mi no me puede faltar
Amanda T.
This is the perfect moisturizer for my purse. It is very small but a little bit of this goes a long way. The smell is pleasant and not overly strong. The creme lasts for a very long time on the skin.
Fernanda B.
Las Vegas
This cream is really good if you have soft skin, it just makes it softer but sometimes it also makes your oily. That's one negative thing about it, but overall this cream is great I personally love and it's very used in my family.
Diana O.
Berrien Sprgs, MI
Best moisturizer out there!
It gives to much softness to my hands and body and lasts a very long time and there is no scent to it which can be a bad or good thing but definitely a must in my opinion
Kayla J.
Lake Worth , TX
Very good product. Is not greasy like some lotions. It was gentle with my sensitive skin. Used it everyday of my pregnancy. Lasted me most of the day and then I'd have to use again. Would buy again.
Nyub B.
My tin of Nivea Creme lasted a good three months and I used every last bit of it! Moving to a climate that was dry was causing my skin to be gross and scaly, but this Nivea lotion really helped moisturize my incredibly dry skin.
Jazzy W.
I purchased the Nivea crème b/c my skin need to be moisturized after cleaning with acne products; it worked great for a couple of weeks; after that I didn't notice the difference; so I stopped using it.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.