BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Nika E.
Franklinville, NJ
My skin gets very dry in the winter and I find myself using men's moisturizer for it and I love this one! I love nivea products in general, but this really keep my skin from cracking.
Kristina B.
Idaho Falls, ID
I originally purchased this for my super dry winter skin but found it to be way too thick and sticky for my whole body. I ended up keeping a small container of it on my desk at work (and in my purse, and in my car, and in my travel bag) and using it many times a day to moisturize my hands and cuticles. It works great!
Fernanda B.
Las Vegas
This cream is really good if you have soft skin, it just makes it softer but sometimes it also makes your oily. That's one negative thing about it, but overall this cream is great I personally love and it's very used in my family.
Dahlia V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I would have to say this is like the best stuff ever my mom uses this a lot she has a smooth face and very nice its smooth and it smells so clean and fresh it keeps my skin moisturized very well!
Jamie M.
Clemson, SC
This is the best lotion ever! Seriously! I love this lotion it is concentrated so you don't really have to use a lot, therefore, it lasts long! It smells great too! It really hydrates your skin!!!
Marcine D.
O Fallon, MO
Nivea body cream is always in my purse! I can not go anyplace without my little tub. Keeps my hands and elbows super soft, great sent reminds me of being with my granny!
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
I love this product! It works amazing! I use it on my face when I get out of the shower & anytime I have dry skin! I have a large tub of it i keep at home on the sink and a small tin in my purse!
Brenda A.
Manassas, VA
 I love this lotion as a face and body moisturizer because it gives it a refreshing look. That after appliance does not leave the face oily but instead gives the face a smooth and soft gentle feel.
VE0921400 Deborath Valeria T.
Doral, FL
Es la crema de todos los tiempos, mantiene su calidad, es super hidratante y tiene multiples utilidades, sin embargo para las de piel grasa tarda un monton en absorber. Si tan solo corrigieran eso.
Brenda M.
san ysidro, CA
This is an oldie but goody!!! I swear this lotion was even used by my great grandmother. I love how it has this very soft scent to it. This is the go to moisturizer. I don't think I know anyone that has tried it, that does not like it. I always keep one in my purse! It's so good to moisturize like it is to remove makeup!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.