BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Nicole S.
Patterson, NY
Perfect for travel, I keep this in my purse all winter long. In the summer, it's great for feet, hands, elbows and knees. It's a little heavy to use as an allover, but definitely worth the investment for those seriously rough areas.
Carla B.
Manassas, VA
Great for really dry skin! The thick and creamy consistency may be a turn off for some people. I keep this in my purse during harsh winters for my hands. The packaging is not my favorite, but it's unique. It can be hard to open.
Brenda M.
san ysidro, CA
This is an oldie but goody!!! I swear this lotion was even used by my great grandmother. I love how it has this very soft scent to it. This is the go to moisturizer. I don't think I know anyone that has tried it, that does not like it. I always keep one in my purse! It's so good to moisturize like it is to remove makeup!
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
I love this product! It works amazing! I use it on my face when I get out of the shower & anytime I have dry skin! I have a large tub of it i keep at home on the sink and a small tin in my purse!
Brenda A.
Manassas, VA
 I love this lotion as a face and body moisturizer because it gives it a refreshing look. That after appliance does not leave the face oily but instead gives the face a smooth and soft gentle feel.
Sameer Rashid M.
Ozone Park, NY
One of the best creams my mom and all my family use it, its thick cream makes it perfect for winter season and the best part for me is that it soothe my cheeks, like it more than anything,thumbs up
Trinity S.
Buhl, AL
I keep my small tin of nivea cream in my pocket all day at work. I'm my profession, i wash my hands 10-15 times per day. Between washing my hands and cold weather, this is my best friend. I just wish they would add a nice scent it.
Laura C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this little travel size lotion, I always have one in any of my bags. They keep my skin super moisterized. You just have to be careful because after a week or two the lid loosens and can open in your bag causing a mess.
Jhoseline P.
This is one of my go to products for super dry skin. I use it more on my feet and elbows. I have used it since I was a little girl and its one of those products that I will definitely keep on using.
Brittany C.
My favorite mosturizer! I have extremely dry skin in the winter so it's important for me to have a lotion that will hold in moisture for an extended period of time. Nivea is my go-to product and it's really helped improve my skin.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.