BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
I love this little Nivea tin, it's perfect to throw in a purse and on the go. I love that it's not too smelly and that it moisturizes good. The only con is that it can leave a really greasy feeling.
Kathleen M.
Diamond Bar, CA
This is the classic lotion that someone put on their face about everyday. I'm mexican and my whole family has been using this lotion for years and we've always had amazing skin. It also smells great!
Chaunnah B.
Nivea is amazing! I not only keep this in my room & bathroom I also keep one in my purse. My hands tend to get really dry during the winter & I find this is the only product that helps moisturize them sufficiently.
Sofia C.
Stockton, CA
Found this recently at my dollar store for $.79, so I had to try it. I'm a fan of the Nivea brand and also need to keep a moisturizer on me because I have dry skin. Package fits perfectly in my purse.
Olivia S.
I purchased this thinking great I can keep this in my purse... I love the size but not the super thickness it is way to thick makes applying it rough so wasn't happy with it but plan on using it up.. Love the one in the pump better.
Judina S.
I keep this in my purse, especially around the winter time. I use it on my hands and its great at keeping my hands moisturized. It also smells real good. Overall its a great cream to keep in your bag.
Leah J.
Rockwall, TX
I love this product! It's a must have in my purse! I love the thickness and smooth application of the creme, and the small size of the container. One container will last me several months. Must buy!
Lydia G.
I got a set for Christmas and I loved everything but the lotion. Idk why they didn't make the lotion the same way as the creame. I love the little tin it comes in, but it can be hard to open sometimes.
Jennifer S.
Glendale, AZ
It can be a bit greasy and thick. I started to use this product when I was a letter carrier. My hands would get very dry being out in the elements and handling paper all day. This product was a lifesaver. It made my hands feel like normal again and gave them a healthy glow!
Brenda M.
san ysidro, CA
This is an oldie but goody!!! I swear this lotion was even used by my great grandmother. I love how it has this very soft scent to it. This is the go to moisturizer. I don't think I know anyone that has tried it, that does not like it. I always keep one in my purse! It's so good to moisturize like it is to remove makeup!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.