BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I bought this for my son who has a challenging time with his skin.  He can easily break out then his skin becomes too dry.  I figured I'd give this a try for him since he needed easily on his face.  He used it and really liked it.  It helped protect against dry skin and did not leave his face feeing greasy.  It was not sticky when he put it on and it absorbed quickly.  The price was about comparative to other brands and if he liked it it was worth the money.
Dina V.
This is the first product I was introduced to as a teenager by older family members. Having extremely sensitive skin, this is one of the only creams I can use all over my body without having any reaction. It goes on smooth and keeps my skin moisturized all day without leaving a heavy oily residue. It's sensitive enough to use on the face as a daily moisturizer as well. Great quality without being too pricey.
Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ
I have dehydrated, combination skin, with the occasional zit, and a tendency towards grease in the t-zone and chin. I use this as an eye cream, on dry flaky patches on my face, as an occasional face mask, as a hand cream and for my scaly elbows. It works pretty well! As a face mask, it works wonderfully, I leave it for 30 mins before wiping it off with a warm, damp wash-cloth, my skin feel so smooth and soft afterwards (I have never left it on my face, it's too heavy to be my face moisturizer,...maybe if you have really dry skin all over)...I also use it to spot treat dry patches around my nose and cheeks. For scaly elbows and dry hands, perfecto as well. My only complaint is that it's quite thick so it doesn't glide on easily under the eyes, I always end up dabbing on too much (hence I use it as a bedtime eye-cream). However, it does moisturize my under-eyes, and most importantly, it doesn't give me milia. This is a BIG deal for me as I have dry, milia-prone skin under my eyes, and many rich eye creams have given me milia, whilst the lighter eye-creams that don't give me milia just aren't moisturizing enough. So far I have stopped using other eye-creams, it's just Nivea Creme under my eyes before bed. I would re-purchase, but I'd like to try Nivea Soft Creme after I run out of this big blue tin, hopefully it is a little less thick and glides abit more easily over the skin.
Btw, if you are acne-prone + oily, never use it on your whole face or leave it on your face, ever...infact don't use it on your face at all! It is so heavy that it could just exacerbate any acne problem. If you are not acne-prone but you get the occasional zit or mild acne, never use Nivea creme on any active acne. For those with combination-dry or dehydrated skin, with minimal to no acne, this stuff is great, worth a try at the very least.
Amanda H.
I love this! I always put it on my face before bed and when i wake up my skin has absorbed this and feels baby smooth. Although i think this can be a little too greasy under makeup, it makes a great moisturizer in those cold winter months. You can use this on your face or the rest of your body. The possibilities are endless.
Ralphenia D.
Juneau, AK
I love using this product! It is great in the morning or at night. It has a light, fresh scent that is not too strong. I bought this product at our local Kroger store. It lasts me thru the whole day for my body, in particular for my elbows and knees. I also use this product on my face but only in the evening time, before bed. I find it a little too heavy to use in the morning because I wear makeup.
Allison H.
Grayson, KY
The nivea cream is absolutely amazing for dry skin and wintertime. I use this every night as a facial moisturizer. It's one of the only ones I can use due to my sensitive skin. I originally bought 2 small tins for $1 but I loved it so much I got a whole tube!!
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
Old favorite! Nothing compares to original Nivea creme in my opinion. I usually use it on my feet after showering. I love the classic scent and look of the jar or tub it comes in. The consistency is very thick but its extrememly moisturizing and repairing for very dry skin. Its also very affordable and lasts quite a while because since its so thick you don't need to use alot for it to do it's job.
Bridget P.
Marquette, MI
Let me first start by saying that I don't believe this will be everyone's cup of tea. However, it is surprisingly the best thing for me during the colder (Fall and Winter months). I have oily skin on my face but very very dry skin (the driest) on my body. During the winter my skin becomes irritated, itchy, flaky and soaks up regular lotion within minutes hence I would lotion up several times a day.

I will purchase this product as long as they make it. Here's why... it's heavy duty in the moisture department. very very heavy duty. When you first touch it.. the product is thick and has a light scent (I find it enjoyable, classic nivea very light and clean). It kind of feels balm like and it takes some elbow grease to work the product into the skin. It also takes maybe 5-10 minutes max for the product to soak into the skin but once it does.. you can immediately tell there is a moisture barrier there.

Last winter I used this product on my hands and when I would go to the restroom at works when I washed my hands they felt clean but not stripped and I didn't need to reapply my lotion.

This winter I repurchased the big tub and I use it every night before bed. I would say if you struggle from severe dry skin that is irritated, flaky and sometimes painful like mine to give this a try. It's worth a shot. Get the small tin which will last you a bit and try it out for around 1.00 or less depending on where you go before you buy the big size. I don't think you'll be disappointed. If you don't like the heavy feel then purchase the nivea soft cream which I would say is about a level or so down on the moisture but more lightweight and still very very moisturizing on the skin.
Kerry G.
San Francisco, CA
I am SOOO behind this as my #1 product of 2016. I discovered it a little late, but it's the absolute perfect size for lotion / creme in your purse! You can even put it in your pocketbook or wallet if you don't want to bring out your whole purse. Best to-go moisturizer of the year!!
Kirsten H.
When you've got dry skin and you live in the north midwest, this product is a LIFE SAVER. In the summer I slather in on after a shower, In the winter time I do arms and legs right before bed. It's not elegant or trendy, but sometimes the stuff your grandmother used is the stuff that just WORKS, you know? I keep a tub in my bathroom, and a tub in my night stand and my skin is thankful.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.