BY NIVEA

Pauline d.
Without this dream cream i would be dead some long time ago. I always have a pot next to my bed and it is always gone in about a month. And there is a lot of creme in there! Definatly recommend this creme.
Sarah H.
Love this product i have used it for so many years now, I love how u can use it virtually anywhere an the skin, and also the compact pot goes everywhere with me in my hand bag
Lena R.
Imperial Bch, CA
I received this item as a gift on black friday and I must say that it is an okay item. The creme is a bit too thick and I feel like it has a oily texture. But it does leave my skin soft and moisturized.
Sonia b.
Ever since this creme came out I have been obsessed. I use this all the time especially in the harsh drying winter months. If you have problem with dry skin its definitely a must have.
Elise H.
This moisturizer is amazing as a hand cream, the only problem is the scent. It's not likely to bother most people, but to me it smells like baby powder, which isn't my favorite scent. That being said, some people love that smell and if you are one of them, definitely try it out.
Angelica S.
Stevensburg, VA
This product is great on the skin .! It is so gentle on the face and the creme is thick but its so lightweight on the face . I use it once I'm out the shower its great ! And i recommend it for everyone !
Abbigale H.
Bend, OR
I keep this in my purse at all times. I'm not a huge lotion person but I am addicted to this stuff! It makes your hands feel buttery soft, but without the oily feeling most lotions give you! Plus this stuff is only a dollar in most places.
Bea L.
I use this regularly! This is the best lotion ever! I use it when I'm extremely dry, like after winter and not moisturizing enough during the holiday. 2 straight days of this slathered on my skin, and I'm back to having healthy skin!
Lisa B.
San Diego , CA
This product smells great. that is what initially drew me to it. Plus it is thick enough to stay on my hands for more than a few minutes. I'm constantly washing dishes and hands so this product is a life saver.
Angela H.
I have been using Nivea Creme for about 40 years. I love Nivea because unlike lotion which disappears and does nothing, Nivea's thick cream moisturizes well and does not leave a weird film after it soaks in. The travel tins make it easy to carry along in my purse and make-up bag.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.